• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get ui kits webpage gives error 404 in XD 55.2 version

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

clicking on the get ui kit from menu in aadobe xd, leads to adobe cc homepage, i have downloaded and used ui kits earlier but now it seems the ui kit webpage is not available anywhere

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Hi All,

I am delighted to inform you that the UI Kits help page issue has been resolved. The UI kits are available here: Access UI kits, plugins and app integrations

Please accept our sincere thanks for your patience as we tried to solve the issue. We sincerely appreciate your patience and assistance.

Thanks,

Harshika

<Marking as correct to highlight on top>

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2022 Dec 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the Dutch version is also still avaliable, in English ! 🙂
https://www.adobe.com/nl/products/xd/features/ui-kits.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of the links here work as of today. What in the world is going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Louie Ambriz,

Thank you for reaching out. If I heard you right, you are trying to click on the UI kits in this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/access-ui-kits.html, which is not working, Right?

It seems to be impacted again, as I am also not able to download Ui kits. I am checking with the team and will get back to you as soon as I have an update on it.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika 

<Marking as correct only to highlight>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where can I download a kit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Anat265855554uo1, I'm assuming you're talkig about UI kits so, as @HARSHIKA_VERMA mentioned here, you can get UI kits from: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/access-ui-kits.html 
Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Anat265855554uo1,

Thank you for reaching out. If I heard you right, you are trying to click on the UI kits in this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/help/access-ui-kits.html, which is not working, Right?

It seems to be impacted again, as I am also not able to download Ui kits. I am checking with the team and will get back to you as soon as I have an update on it.

@AkinGn, just an FYI, the UI kits links in the help article are not working, and the kits are not getting downloaded. We've raised the concern with the team and waiting for their response.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh I see @HARSHIKA_VERMA, after seeing some of your replies directing to that page I thought that's the answer, sorry, but as I see it they might not work from time to time. Maybe meanwhile @Anat265855554uo1 can take a look to UI kits here also: https://www.xdguru.com/free-xd-ui-kits/ (as I see it this link is posted by me in an earlier reply so some posts are merged, makes sense)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour, je n'arrive pas a acceder a la bibliotheque d'interface utilisateur normalement disponible depuis Fichier - kit d'interface utilisateur qui etait avant une drop down liste et mnt c'est un lien pour arriver au support web qui me dit d'apuyer sur ce selecteur donc je tourne juste en rond

Capture d'écran_20230110_184801.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Loïc27876915r57e,

Thank you for reaching out. I assume you're experiencing the similar issue mentioned here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/get-ui-kits-webpage-gives-error-404-in-xd-55-2-v....

If so, this is a known issue, and we have highlighted the issue to the team. We'll share the updates with you as soon as we hear back from the team.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok mais le lien qui est donné dans les reponse de cette question me redirige toujours vers cette meme page de support il n'y a donoc aucun moyen d'acceder a des kits pour le moment ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Loïc27876915r57e, as Harshika mentioned the issue is highlighted and we'll hear as soon as it's resolved but meanwhile you might want to check available UI kits here:  https://www.xdguru.com/free-xd-ui-kits/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Loïc27876915r57e,

The Get Ui kits link is not working and we've raised the concern to the team. They are working on it.

Meanwhile, you may check this page: https://xd.adobe.com/ideas/process/ui-design/what-is-a-ui-kit/#:~:text=1-,.%20Apple%20Design,-The%20..., which might help you.

I will keep you posted on the update from the product team.

Thanks,

Harshika

<Marking as correct to highlight>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah... that's not the correct answer. WTF is up with get UI kits?! Why is this still an issue? Seems ridiculous, am I missing something here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am delighted to inform you that the UI Kits help page issue has been resolved. The UI kits are available here: Access UI kits, plugins and app integrations

Please accept our sincere thanks for your patience as we tried to solve the issue. We sincerely appreciate your patience and assistance.

Thanks,

Harshika

<Marking as correct to highlight on top>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am also experiencing the same thing and the link you said might help is not helping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @nkayokwudiri, for now I can't think of any other solution but those three links, until the issue gets resolved. I'm sure other experts/designers of this beautiful community are going to update us when there's a development on the issue. As I said, make sure for now you're benefiting from these links (if you skipped checking any of those, just to be sure 😉https://xd.adobe.com/ideas/process/ui-design/what-is-a-ui-kit/#:~:text=1-,.%20Apple%20Design,-The%20...

https://www.xdguru.com/free-xd-ui-kits/

Happy designing!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on the menu file>get design kits the page takes me to this link

https://helpx.adobe.com/br/xd/help/access-ui-kits.html#panel-3.

I believe it is an error, because this way I cannot access the kits, I will try another way but an expensive platform like this should not give this type of error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Priscila27901145q5bi,

Sorry for the trouble. Yes, there is an issue going on with the "Get Ui Kit" direction page, and the team is working on it.

Meanwhile, you may check this page: https://xd.adobe.com/ideas/process/ui-design/what-is-a-ui-kit/#:~:text=5%20excellent%20UI%20kit%20ex..., which might help you.

We will keep you posted on the update from the product team.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue with the UI Kits, is still there, right?

Because I can not acces to the kits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is the landing page on adobe.com. 

The iOS kit can be found at: https://developer.apple.com/design/resources/ 

The Material design kit is at: https://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/xd/ui-kits/xd-material-design-light-and-dark-themes.zip 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happened to the links, under the "Get UI Kits" Menu in XD? It used to list several choices, such as iOS, Google, etc. Now it is blank and leads you to a page that only shows what the menu used to look like. Adobe, can you please explain, and/or bring the menu links back please?

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 7.06.45 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-01-18 at 7.04.42 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get the same. Hope this is technical issue relevant to some updates and modernization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After reading the Access UI design kits page, I still have no idea how to access the UI kits. I'm on PC. Whenever I go into XD and click on "get UI kits" it just brings me to that article which is not helping me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines