Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello everyone, I'm new and have a few questions

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2024 Apr 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some questions about the XD software

1.Is it possible to turn the design I made into a website without knowledge of code?

2.Is it possible to export a design with commands to code and give to a programmer?

3.Is there an easy way to transfer the design to the programmer with as much data as possible for the programmer to have to work as little as possible?

I would appreciate help and understanding on the subject, currently working with a programmer who only deals with the server

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Yes, with some plugins.... BUT it will need a lot of adjutments that do involve editing of code afterwards.
2. You can share the document with them and they can inspect the objects and interpret the values into code. 
3. Not really. Most programmers will likely scoff at anything auto-generated by an XD plugin. Best route it for them to inspect and interpret elements. 

If your developer is only familiar with server-side dev... you're going to have a whiole other set of issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines