• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with creating an interaction from a hover state

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I am trying to simulate an action where you can click over a button, the button is highlighted (I created a hover state to do this), and from the hover state, you can click on the button and it transitions to another artboard. For some reason, if I create an interaction from the hover state, the artboard transitions from the previous board directly into hover state. However, I want the artboard to start in default state, transition to hover state, then click on the button to move to the next board. Is this possible in XD? Thank you all in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Hi Patricia,

Thanks for reaching out. If I understood correctly, is this(https://xd.adobe.com/view/132d7da1-ccef-4ea0-8f4f-776f3ee43762-467e/) something that you are trying to do? If yes, once you have wired the connection, while previewing please ensure that the button component should be on default state, if it will be on hover state, the preview will start from the hover state.

Let us know if this answers your question or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Patricia,

Thanks for reaching out. If I understood correctly, is this(https://xd.adobe.com/view/132d7da1-ccef-4ea0-8f4f-776f3ee43762-467e/) something that you are trying to do? If yes, once you have wired the connection, while previewing please ensure that the button component should be on default state, if it will be on hover state, the preview will start from the hover state.

Let us know if this answers your question or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines