• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change the app language in Adobe XD?

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, sorry for my informality and english.

Not more minute ago, i have update Adobe XD, the my problem is that this is, after i have loading, it appears in Chinese or another Asian language.Cattura.PNG

How i can change languege?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Simone VIDON
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Engaged , Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Hello! Try making the following:

On Adobe XD > Menu > Last item > Item with chevron > English > Restart XD

Capturar.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out and using Adobe XD. Basically Adobe XD language can be changed from XD->Preferences->Language->Choose language and restart Adobe XD. Please follow the steps mentioned in the below link to know more about Adobe XD language subscription settings for geolocation https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/change-app-language.ug.html

Hope it helped, feel free to reach out to us if needed any further assistance and we will be happy to help..

Thanks,

Roopa Pati

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe XD app is shown in the first supported language from the Windows Languages list as defined in Windows Settings -> Region and language settings.

Here's how you could find the Region and language settings, type Region in the Start menu:

Currently, Adobe XD CC (Beta) for Windows 10 is only available in English, Japanese, and Korean. Support for French and German will be added in an upcoming release.

So in your Region and language settings you should have English as the default language in the languages list.
You might need to add English to this list.
You can make English default by clicking on the "Set as default" button when English is selected:

And then you should restart Adobe XD for changes to be applied.

Thank you,

Dan Popa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2017 May 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your quick reply. That solved the problem. Never would have thought to look there. Thanks for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me as well, when Installing the App on an iOS 11 device

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2018 Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found a solution on my side, Go to Settings in your device, General, Language and Region, Be sure to set the desired languages in your preferred order.  Some apps will try to go with your default but if it's not supported they'll try with the next. Japanese was set as my second for some reason

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

since the last Update of Adobe XD (Feb 2019) the preferred language setting of Adobe XD is set up depending on your Windows KEYBOARD setting. This is not ideal. My Windows 10 is installed in English, but I simply prefer the Spanish Keyboard, followed by German, THEN followed by English. I switch my keyboard language depending on my needs, which is rarely. The preferred install language for Adobe CC is English, because that's what I want to work with.

I now had to change my keyboard preference so that English is first and Spanish second, which makes my Adobe XD to be in English (something I don't want to do, because then I manually have to change it every time I reboot my PC and that's pretty annoying when you simply type with a different keyboard).

Can there be a simple preferred user option to change my interface language independent from my Windows settings, just as you can do with CC on the app? This is not ideal for some people, that work internationally and speak multiple languages...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_20210707-042636.jpg

 l want to know how to change the language into another language. Please help

Screenshot_20210707-042632.jpg

<Title renamed by moderator>

  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out and using Adobe XD. Basically Adobe XD language can be changed from XD->Preferences->Language->Choose language and restart Adobe XD. Please follow the steps mentioned in the below link to know more about Adobe XD language subscription settings for geolocation https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/user-guide.html/xd/help/change-app-language.ug.html

Hope it helped, feel free to reach out to us if needed any further assistance and we will be happy to help..

Thanks,

Roopa Patil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue.  I am paying for a bunch of licenses of Adobe XD. We are an English speaking company. All other users use the product in English. I have paid for our licenses using a credit card from an English speaking bank in an English speaking country. All apps on my computer are in English only. Yet, my app is in Chinese. Uninstall, reinstall, reboot, repeat. Nothing works to get your app to work in English. I do get a message indicating that I am only "entitled" to use the Chinese version. I'm losing patience with this and need a solution for this muddled programmer's mess asap.

Also, I attempted to follow the instructions laid out in the 2 'Correct' answers below but the menus in my app look completely different and I cannot find where language can be changed.  The app being entirely in Chinese does not help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines