• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

insert external link in XD prototype

Explorer ,
Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Surprised and dismayed this is not yet a feature and that, although apparently requested in 2018 was not started on until April, 2021.

Adobe may be have the "industry standard" software for many things, but the more I use XD, the more I feel like I'm using a second-rate knockoff created by the grandparents of the current industry standard leaders in an attempt to capitalize on a new income stream previously overlooked.  Come On Adobe - Your responsiveness to your customer base and the quality of your recent entries into software appear to inversely proportional to the increase in your scope and the size of your corporation.

TOPICS
Missing feature , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Hi All,

Happy New Year!

The wait is over, with today's latest XD update, you can now create hyperlinks in XD. Please see this article:  https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/create-hyperlinks.html for more info.

Check out our What's new page for more feature updates.

Please update XD to 47 version and share your experience with us by creating separate posts on the related topics.

We will be happy to help. We appreciated your patience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Unfortunately, that functionality isn't yet supported in Adobe XD but Yes definitely, Inserting External link would be the coming trend. I hope you have already upvoted the feature request mentioned above. If not, I would suggest you upvote this feature request here:https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/12954396-link-to-e... .The status of the feature request is changed to Feature started so definitely the team is working on it. You may see the improvements in the future releases of XD.

Please let us know if you need more assistance on this. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Chethan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Happy New Year!

The wait is over, with today's latest XD update, you can now create hyperlinks in XD. Please see this article:  https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/help/create-hyperlinks.html for more info.

Check out our What's new page for more feature updates.

Please update XD to 47 version and share your experience with us by creating separate posts on the related topics.

We will be happy to help. We appreciated your patience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines