Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Fonts for Adobe XD

Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read numerous posts on this topic and left my afternoon open to explore this and do this right without pressure.  

1. I see the fonts missing in the examples (I'm trying to certify XD and want to review demos before I take the test). 

XD_Font1.png

2. I tried to click to install but nothing happens on the (orange buttom). In my readings, I see you have to go into CC account app to install. I go there, verify I have adobe fonts turned on and get redirected to here, fonts.adobe.com 

XD_Font2.png, XD_Font2a.png, XD_Font2b.png, XD_Font2c.png

I still cannot install these fonts through the search. Does this mean that the fonts were purchased or custom and I cannot install them and need to replace them? 

Thanks in advance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to delete them from system and install again through CC app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall what? I never had them on my system. The project has the fonts but I don't have them installed. Can you look at screenshots attached?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm ..so how you can see correct font ifthey ae not installed on your system? May be i misunderstand something 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you look at the screenhots? Adobe XD will tell you what fonts are missing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please clarify what file you're trying to open that has the missing fonts? From your screenshot I see Adobe Clean is missing, which is a proprietary Adobe font and not available publicly or from the library.

If you're simply practicing with XD, I would recommend replacing Adobe Clean with any font you have available to resolve the error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines