• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to share to view all artboards in XD like in figma?

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to know if designers can share all the artboards similar to Figma. Instead of displaying only 1 slide carousel artboard with next or back buttons?

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ardzizul23884470ignw,

Thank you for contacting us, Yes XD supports to share all the designs[Go to the share mode with the option view settings, you can select what type of link creation]  with the multiple flows options in prototype mode [ just to make sure that Inter connection between all the Art-boards] so that when you create a link all art-boards will be present in the design.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Ashwini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashwini. I don't want to share my xd link in prototype mode. What I want is to share all my designs in artboard mode. Like Figma, they allow us to share the link (view only) with other people like managers, and design leads. So they can view all the artboards on a screen.figma share sample.jpg 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ardzizul5C4F,

Thank you for giving me detailed explanation, Actually Xd doesn't support sharing the art-boards in Design mode, the workaround here is, you can invite the document to thier id's but they should have XD and Accounts [means which your inviting to the persons].

Regards,

Ashwini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ashwini,

Thank you for replied. In the future, I'll like to suggest XD should have this function. This will easier for us /the designer to share this with our line managers. This will be easier to understand the details of the design flow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ardzizul5C4F,

Thanks for bringing this up, I totally understand your situation. I'd recommende you to upvote this request here: - https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/32675683-option-to...

Regards,

Ashwini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines