• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Linked assets] Scroll problem in Assets panel

Engaged ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed this little bug a while ago when using linked assets from a document into another.

After linking the documents, the assets panel shows a scrollbar, but at first glance it's empty. Scrolling with the mouse's scroll it "refresh" the list and shows the assets.

Today I was working in a new document and linked another file with a lot of assets.

> I didn't noticed if I did this thing to "refresh" the list.

At certain moment, I was trying to apply a color into one element (colors are at the top of the list and aparently the list was fine) but the color applied was all wrong, even trying to apply other colors (I tried to apply green, it was coloring it red; I tried yellow, it came out darker red,etc, possibly other colors I have in the list).

After getting confused by this behaviour I did the scroll thing in the assets list and finally I was able to apply the right color (click green, colored green).

I'm using Windows 10; Adobe XD 32.1.22.3.

TOPICS
Design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try to reinstall XD? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Franco,

Thanks for bringing the issue to our attention. I am unable to reproduce the same at my end. Could you please update XD to 32.2 and share the results with us?

We'll try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am keeping an eye on this issue and will escalate the issue to the team for investigation. I will keep you posted or contact you for details on the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines