• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Linking mobile and web artboards?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I am in my final year at university and I'm looking to do a project that evolves around having a linked mobile device and website. Currently, I have managed to do a smoke & mirrors form of prototype where I have downloads the mobile interactive prototype to my phone and then I play the website prototype on my laptop, and I use the keys to time the animations with the users actions on the phone. Does anyone know if there is a way to link a tap animation on the mobile artboard to trigger an animation on the website artboard?

Many thanks in advance!

Angus

TOPICS
How to , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, as of now, we don't have these options in Adobe XD. Having said that, I'll share your feedback with the Engineering team and you can do that too by posting your feedback here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues in the future.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid, as of now, we don't have these options in Adobe XD. Having said that, I'll share your feedback with the Engineering team and you can do that too by posting your feedback here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or issues in the future.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines