• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing cloud document in Adobe XD (URGENT)

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My latest cloud document edited only today has gone missing. I'm unable to find it in my cloud, while all other files I was working with simultaneously are present in the cloud. I wasn't collaborating with anyone on this document and it wasn't saved in on my system either. I'm working with the latest free version of XD. I've tried the couple of solutions mentioned on this forum, but they do are not working for my issue. Here is what I've already tried without success:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-see-cloud-documents-in-adobe-xd/m-p/10687042

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/missing-cloud-file-in-adobe-xd/m-p/11841962

Could anyone please help out? I need the file back urgently for my portfolio. 

Thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
Data loss , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble finding the cloud document in XD. We would request you to please check the file here: https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-document  Please make sure you're logged in with the same Adobe ID from which you've created the document.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, 

I've already tried that, and didn't work. Any other solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did they find them for you??!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue with me, i asked my collegue, they still can see the files in their cloud from XD, but for me, all of my files in cloud is missing. I'm using XD for Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

did they find it for you please tell me yes?!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines