• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Components in shared library

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-27 um 11.09.33.pngBildschirmfoto 2022-01-27 um 11.10.18.pngBildschirmfoto 2022-01-27 um 11.10.28.pngI'm working on a layout document owned by a team collegue. All components in the layout-document are imported/linked with a shared design system library. Basically I have access to all layouts and libraries. but I can not activate the libary I was invited to. How can I chose the library to work with?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Hi

Yes, it seems to be a server problem. After loading and restarting X-times the connection was finally restored. Please apologize my late answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dscheier,

Sorry for the inconvience caused, ask your team collegue to send the published library file/ document so that you will have access to the published source document , the broken badges will get update automatically.
Hope it helps,

Regards,

Ashwini M Hiremath. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Yes, it seems to be a server problem. After loading and restarting X-times the connection was finally restored. Please apologize my late answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear you're back on track and thanks for the confirmation. Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD.

We are here to help.

Thanks mhiremat@adobe.com for your contribution to this post.

We appreciate your presence.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines