• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing recent when pressing CTRL + O

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have been using Adobe XD for quite a bit now and I noticed once I CTRL + O (open new window + open new product) it does not show the recent documents I have worked on.

This only happens when I do the exact steps as described above. It also gets stuck in this screen at some point. If im not quick enough with clicking something.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Niels5EBF_0-1626338329352.png

This is the only thing I see when I replicate the steps. 

Extra information:
Im running Adobe XD on Windows 10 latest version, have all drivers installed for videocard, chipsets etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you for giving us all the information, they are always useful. Have you tried logging out and back into your Adobe account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have done this but it has no effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im in a document and do the following:

Niels5EBF_0-1626352709358.png

I click file open or hit CTRL + O and get this scree:,

Niels5EBF_1-1626352763212.png

but what ever I click there takes ages to load and recent never even works. My laptop is connected to the lan cable so its not a network issue. The laptop cant be the issue either because its way over specced for something as simple as this (HP ZBook 15 G5 with 64gb ram and 12 core CPU). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have since reinstalled the whole suite but the problem stays the same. Are there any solutions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry for the delay. I recommend that you contact Adobe Support from here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the update it worked again somehow. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I'm glad your Adobe XD problem is resolved. If you need help in the future, please contact us 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines