• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

mock up border frames in XD

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

am using xd for the last 2 months, i am facing issues while sharing the prototype with the client, i dont see any device specific preview ( like InVision do) option in xd, people usually want to see the preview in the devices which was designed for,  is there any option to include  the same ( i pad or mobile frames) in the preview?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so... 2 years later, same question, i guess same answer, right? Because that's how Adobe solves problems and user requests - They dont!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the past I sometimes borrowed http://xdskin.com by Harun Alikadic (thanks Harun by the way) - it would be good if Adobe can do this...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check out https://xdframes.com/ They have created custom XD files with built in device frames.F-ART – 3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the nod to XD Frames! That's my site! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines