• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Grid for Developers?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes is there and sometimes not (the "Grid" switch in shared preview "for development"). Can't figure it out why? Any ideas?

Screenshot 2020-07-17 at 09.27.29.png

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Generally, if you have added the Layout grid while designing then when you share the prototype we get an option to toggle the layout grid. The only thing I can think of is the grid option while sharing is only available for the Layout grid. Option to toggle square grid is not available. Let me know if it happens with the layout grid?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Generally, if you have added the Layout grid while designing then when you share the prototype we get an option to toggle the layout grid. The only thing I can think of is the grid option while sharing is only available for the Layout grid. Option to toggle square grid is not available. Let me know if it happens with the layout grid?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please specify how to turn on layout grid in development view? There is no checkbox or any option to switch it on or to export it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Once the layout grid has been activated in the design mode, to turn it on in development share mode, please click on the more options icon below the message icon on the right-hand side while on the browser. Once you click on that you will find the button to toggle layout grid. For more information, please refer to the screenshot:

Rishabh_Tiwari_0-1603901188359.png

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines