• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ouverture de XD

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je ne parviens jamais à ouvrir XD sur mon PC (Windows 10 Pro x64). J'ai essayé plusieurs fois (désinstaller puis réinstaller XD ; le mettre à jour ; mettre à jour Creative Cloud puis installer XD ...) mais vainement!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble opening XD.I'd request if you can share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD.
  2. The version of Win OS build which you are using(Type run in search tab present taskbar and type winver inside run: share the screenshot of it).
  3. The version of creative cloud.
  4. Is there any error message or any progress bar or any splash screen Issues while opening XD
  5. Is it possible to share a video of your workflow which you are working on so it will be useful to reproduce the issue from our end and also we need to check what error you are facing while opening XD, so please share the above mentioned  details.

Also we would request you to please try the below troubleshoot steps and let us know if that works-

1. Try creating a new user account on your machine and then try to launch XD. If it works, go to the previous account-.

2. Signout of Creative Cloud Desktop app

3. End all all Creative Cloud desktop app process from task manager.

4. Uninstall Creative Cloud Desktop app.

4. Restart the machine.

5. Install Creative Cloud, XD.

Please let us know if you need more assistance on this. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Chethan G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I'm so sorry for being late to respond, but these troubleshoot steps didn't work, and the problem still exists.

So, these are the details you resquested :

1 - Version of XD : 45.1.62

2 - Version of Win OS build :

AnisseEZZEBDI_0-1640175468764.png

3 - Version of Creative Cloud : 5.6.0.788.2

4 - There is neither error message nor progress bar nor splash screen issues while opening XD

5 - For the video, I'm sorry that I couldn't record any video of my workflow. But the issue is that when I click on "Open" in XD section in Creative Cloud, the XD icon appears on the taskbar and disappears quickly without showing any window.

I need your help in this issue, especially because I will need to use XD next months in a project.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines