• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Overlay and toggle switch working together

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2022 Oct 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm trying to a create a menu with an overlay when hitting a burger button as componant.  That's work but I don't find a solution to change the state of the burger in the same time when we hit it. Am I loosing my time ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share a screenshot and steps how you do that? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. Here is an example where the burger have a link to overlay with a triger "hit". In this case, it's not possible to change its state, like for example rotate it or change it to a cross.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you try to duplicate this artboard, where burger has been changed to cross? Than add another trigger to hamburger that will take firstartboard to duplicate one? (hope I understand problem right) 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines