• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with memory usage on Adobe XD Mac

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm working on Mac and from about few months Adobe XD has incredaby slowed down while working even on one file with few artboards. It's impossible to open another project, becouse then Adobe XD is totally unresponsive.  I've tried uninstaling the application using Adobe Cleaner Tool(https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html) but it didn't help at all. 

This is my screenshot of the About XD info page and version of the Operating System. Would be very gratfull for some help.

Zrzut ekranu 2022-08-18 o 14.04.57.png

Zrzut ekranu 2022-08-18 o 14.05.15.png

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Oliwiad26397695,

Sorry about this. I can understand how frustrating this experience could be. I'd like to know If this is happening with XD 51 as well. 

I would also like to know if you have any restrictions on updating the OS to macOS Monterey 12.5. If not, I would recommend updating to the latest build. 

I'd also need your help to share this with the product team. It would be really helpful if you could collect the logs from your machine using this link: - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html. You may upload it to CC or Dropbox and share the link via Private message (Go to my profile, click on send a message button).

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines