• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with prototype presentation link

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with a prototype. it plays well on the computer, but some of the transitions and animations don't work correctly at the sharing link generated from the file. I made sure that the link is updated but still doesn't work.

Thank you. 

TOPICS
Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what version of Adobe XD are you using? Does this problem also occur with other prototypes? On which browser are you viewing it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It is the latest version. This is the first time I have this problem, It is actually not a personal design but one of my students. I tried the prototype on both Chrome and Safari. 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, try updating Adobe XD to the new version (34.0.12) and see if the problem occurs again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines