• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

prototype preview in anima browser

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a drop down list with a hover effect, and when i preview it using adobe XD it's working fine, but since i added video using Anima Plugin, i need to preview my work using anima browser, but when i preview it there the drop down list i made is not working, does anyone knows how to fix the problem?

and i have added a video in my prototype using anima plugin, but the video is not showing in adobe XD preview it's only showing if i browse the prototype in the anima browser.

TOPICS
Design , How to , Known Issue , Plug-ins , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

also this is another video shows that the drop down lists are not working in anima plugin browser:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1onMYoXVT0xoOX1tOnGcjoDG1XuAuaKdi/view?usp=sharing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I'm running into the same issue and it's frustrating because it seems I might have to repeat all my hover effects using the Anima plugin. Is there a way for the rest of the prototype to transfer over with the hover and tap effects from XD into the Anima version? 

Did you ever figure out the solution to this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines