Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prototype stuck at loading in any browser - especially iPhone

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

My XD prototype is stuck loading in any browser.

It loads the first screen and then just shows the blue spinning loader icon. I can occasionally refresh 3 or 4 times to get it to work but mostly does not fix the issue.

This is a common problem lately with XD prototypes.

Macbook Pro - Chrome / iPhone XR Safari and Chrome

Any guidance would be great. This is needed for user testing. Right now, it's unusable.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Still an issue! 

• macOS Ventura 13.4 (22F66)
  • XD version: 57.1.12.2 x64, Creative Cloud Sync 6.6.4.

The following sample reliably has the bug (tested across multiple browsers desktop & mobile) if you click on the 'shake' first. However, if you click the 'rotate' button first it gets past the hurdle and then works fine! Very annoying to have to supply those instructions to stakeholders!

<iframe src="https://xd.adobe.com/embed/03199d29-16a2-465a-b5e6-bcf25cace6ad-564a/?fullscreen&amp;hints=off" width=

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are having trouble loading the prototype in the browser. Does that happen only when you open in your iPhone or with other phones as well? Have you tried on a different machine? Is it possible for you to share the link with us so that we can check at our end?

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the quick reply.
We've tried on a couple of iphones (XR) and on Macbook Pro Chrome browser. Same issue. I tried creating a new link for the prototype but no help.
I'm not sure I can share the link...I'll check with work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just some more detail - there are 31 artboards - iphone size, with and transitions to each board.

No stock photos used.

See image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's strange. Would you mind telling us the version of XD you are using? It would be really helpful if you can share the link/

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar issue to this. Version: 51.0.12.6 x64 on macOS 11.6.5 and I have tested in Desktop Chrome102.0.5005.115 & Safari 15.5 with the same weird result I hope to replicate for you here:

• If you press anything but the "Section 2" tab it works fine.
  • But if the first button you press is that tab it gets stuck in the loop.
  • Weirdly, once it has visited another artboard, returning to the original one and pressing the 'problem-button' works fine! ("What the?!")
<p><iframe src="https://xd.adobe.com/embed/c07b9f3f-cb5c-4b77-8598-3c6b71a66947-9528/?fullscreen&amp;hints=off" width="1000" height="300" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe></p>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still an issue! 

• macOS Ventura 13.4 (22F66)
  • XD version: 57.1.12.2 x64, Creative Cloud Sync 6.6.4.

The following sample reliably has the bug (tested across multiple browsers desktop & mobile) if you click on the 'shake' first. However, if you click the 'rotate' button first it gets past the hurdle and then works fine! Very annoying to have to supply those instructions to stakeholders!

<iframe src="https://xd.adobe.com/embed/03199d29-16a2-465a-b5e6-bcf25cace6ad-564a/?fullscreen&amp;hints=off" width="600" height="600" allowfullscreen="allowfullscreen"></iframe>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines