Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

publishing xd prototype design view bug

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!

I've recently started struggling with a problem in XD: when I publish my work to share with my team, my published design doesn't appear correctly: the dark elements of my design turn white with a grain effect. I'm attaching an image. What could be the problem? Is it a bug? It's quite annoying because I can't present such a design for the client 😞

Thanks in advance!

bug.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Odds are it is an issue with whatever version of Chrome. I would double check it in another browser if you can. Also, turn your 'background' into a component, so if you need to change it, you can do so easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What browser and OS is your team viewing the prototype on? How are you setting the background color in your design? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Chris!

We use Windows, and we usually view the link in Google Chrome.

I set the background with a 100% colour, no opacity, no gradient, and no shadow. I just put a normal full-colour rectangle in the background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Odds are it is an issue with whatever version of Chrome. I would double check it in another browser if you can. Also, turn your 'background' into a component, so if you need to change it, you can do so easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Cris! 

Changing the browser didn't solve my issue. I tried creating a component from the shape and it definitely worked! Thank you for the advice!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Chris,

Nothing changed, tried converting shapes to components, also used different browsers... I can't show prototype like this to our customers 😞 I had this issue long time ago

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this form is created by scratch or you use third party plugin? What happened if you create simple shape with the white fill  and publish it? Dose it transfer to black? Did you get the same rusalt in different browsers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ares,

The design itself is created from scratch, I didn't use any plugins. I tried it with different browsers and it didn't fix the problem. My last attempt was to create a component from the shape, and now the problem is solved! 🙂

Thanks a lot for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines