Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Retrieving fonts on Adobe XD prototype mode

New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greeting Adobe Discussions.

I wanted to ask if there as a way to rectrieve missing fonts when you view your project on the phone app? I have been having some difficulty with getting my fonts activated on there which has lead to the result of me not fully seeing the full potential or what my work could look like on a phone.

TOPICS
Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Hi @Shaquille24585476a397 ,

Thanks for reaching out. While previewing a prototype on a mobile device, if the required font is not present on your device, you get an alert message. The missing fonts are substituted with available fonts. When possible, fonts are sent to your device when you preview on mobile. However certain font vendors do not allow for the transfer, display, and distribution of their fonts. So please install the fonts manually. For more information, please refer to this article

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Shaquille24585476a397 ,

Thanks for reaching out. While previewing a prototype on a mobile device, if the required font is not present on your device, you get an alert message. The missing fonts are substituted with available fonts. When possible, fonts are sent to your device when you preview on mobile. However certain font vendors do not allow for the transfer, display, and distribution of their fonts. So please install the fonts manually. For more information, please refer to this article

Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines