• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Return the starter plan!

Explorer ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New rules regarding subscriptions, in particular, we are talking about the starter plan! The main problem is not the desire to buy a subscription in order to download the adobe xd project files! Customers refuse to buy a subscription in order to change the color of the element or change the font! Adobe needs to revisit or return that old starter plan! Especially in the realities of figma and other competitors of UX / UI editor programs.

Recently, my customers say - "Why should I pay for the program - I don't work in it" And I agree with them! Do you really think that with such marketing, you can somehow compete with figma?

P.S.
When I hear a refusal to work with me from my customers, because of this damn plan ... more and more often I start to think about switching to figma ... sorry!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines