• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scaling for the user interface

Engaged ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please implement scaling for the XD user interface so we can scale it independently of our monitor resolution? Photoshop has this as so you can change the size of text and other elements on the screen when they are too small. On monitors that aren't set to 1080p (or 1080p scaled to 4k) text is way too small on elements in the user interface and we need an option to scale these things up.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

https://adobexd.uservoice.com is where Adobe accepts feature requests and bug reports. These forums are to help users.

The closest existing feature request I found is this (although it's not exactly your request) is this one:

Larger and more contrast in the interface text and icons – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

You can upvote that to add your voice, or you can look for another that may be closer. If you don't find an existing request you can create a new one. An advantage of

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thankyou for reaching out and sharing your feedback. I have seen a similar request has been raised here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests/suggestions/18521113-9-slice-s... 

If this is the one you are looking for. I would request you to please submit your feedback and upvote the request to add your voice.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No these aren't remotely the same thing. I'm talking about you guys making the interface itself, for Adobe XD, scaleable so we can see the text and elements easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://adobexd.uservoice.com is where Adobe accepts feature requests and bug reports. These forums are to help users.

The closest existing feature request I found is this (although it's not exactly your request) is this one:

Larger and more contrast in the interface text and icons – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bu...

You can upvote that to add your voice, or you can look for another that may be closer. If you don't find an existing request you can create a new one. An advantage of that website is when you upvote or create a feature request, you can notified when people respond or when Adobe finishes that feature request.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been years, the UI is still impossible to read on a 4k screen. No option to scale it, no dark mode, it's a bright white sh*t show with no contrast no thought for the users. I have good eyesight and using XD is painfull, I can't even imagine how it is for those with bad eyesight. Come on adobe fix XD already, with every update I look for a way to make the ui bigger and darker and I'm always disapointed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they're getting rid of the XD desktop app from what I understand, and moving it to a webapp instead. That might get cancelled though because they bought figma, so they're not doing any updates to the interface at all anymore on XD. its trash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2023 Dec 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems to be a Windows problem. I have solved this problem in Windows 11 by adjusting the text size to a smaller value in Settings -> Accessibility -> Text size.

Florin33875966rw8p_0-1701423984065.png

Unfortunately, this change affects all applications.

I hope this helps someone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines