• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scroll the prototype?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2016 Mar 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be very useful to be able to create designs bigger than the prototype window and scroll them...

...which leads onto creating fixed objects

...which leads onto creating master objects - that appear on each design

But nice starter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2016 Jun 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also it'll be nice if we can adjust the point when scrolling starts.

I have over 50 artboards that are in portrait (1024x1366), most with very long content. They look great in my large monitor. I'm able to see the entire portrait view and scrolling is triggered when content exceed 1366 in height. The problem I ran into is when I want to present and share screen on my laptop, the prototype scale to fit on my laptop screen. It would be great if I can adjust the dotted line, which is default set to 1366 down to like 800. When presenting on my laptop, at least I can view the screens at 100%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2016 Jun 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi brandonh57143426-

We're continuing to refine artboard scrolling; what you see is just the first cut. You should take a look at this UserVoice story - you can upvote, add your thoughts, and get updates as we continue to iterate.

Artboard Scrolling – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2016 Jun 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

brandonh57143426​ - I've created this feature request for your suggestion: Dynamic scrolling viewport height based on screen size​.  Please upvote that link to help raise its priority!

- Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines