Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serious SVG Export Bug - Adobe XD

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe, 

So I am using Adobe XD to create software prototypes and stuff. I designed an icon in it and in the export stage, I am facing a weird problem. This is the icon, when exported as PNG, which exports as is (true to the design) -  

MrittickChoudhury_0-1640788764945.png

However, this is what happens when exported as SVG (tried all permutations and combinations of the SVG export parameters, still same results) - 

MrittickChoudhury_1-1640788764912.png

Notice how the lower-left portion of the icon-design is completely messed-up? That's the bug. 

Similar problems are showing-up while exporting other SVGs as well, which is forcing us to export them inn PNG, but it's not the ideal scenario and hampers us from using lottie-animations, which is a dealbreaker for our product. 

Kindly requesting for some support and a fix please. Thank you!

TOPICS
Crash on mac , Design , Import and export , Known Issue , Missing feature , Product performance , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just courious. Is left object circle object with dashed stroke? If yes, what are values for dash and gap?. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines