• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Shared Library is working

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am working with version 38.0.12.13 and am not able to add an asset library that somebody has shared with me. When I browse and select the library from the 'browse shared libraries' pop up, i select the one and then hit done, but it doesn't turn up in my XD window. I have tried re-starting and updating multiple times. Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks:)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please update XD to the latest version which is 38.1 and let us know if that solves the issue or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rishabh, Thank you for your reply.

I have updated to the latest version 38.1 but my shared libraries still do not show up under my 'Libraries' panel. It does show that I am connected to it when I browse libraries but it does not become accessible to me. I look forward to hearing from you. 

Best,

Emily

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have updated to the latest version of XD (39.0.12) and I have the same problem - none of my shared libraries show up in the library tab even though they're marked as active in "manage libraries"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Rishabh_Tiwari Hi Rishabh, it seems @jennyh55308513  and I are having the same issue which is still not resolved after updating.

Please let me know how we can fix this.

Best, 

Emily

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines