• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Swap libraries and version control, any easy and safe way?

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I wanted to know if there is a way to swap libraries, or some kind of library version control. If I understood correctly, a library must be published from a single cloud file and all the modifications to be done in the corresponding library must be done from this file. Let's imagine that it is the library of a design system, used in multiple and numerous projects... What happens if something happens to this master file? The library would be compromised and all the links would be broken?
Or let's simply talk about an easier way to update the library, making backups and new versions... Maybe it's just me, but it seems to me that the current way of working is not very secure. I hope you can answer me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ClauIN,

Thank you for reaching out. I understand your concern. Here are a couple of things that I'd like to add. Your library would be fine even after your source document is corrupt or deleted. Unfortunately, if the doc is corrupt, please reach out to us so that we can help you recover the doc.

I must say that you made a good point. Please submit your request here - https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests and share the link of the feature request here so that I can keep track of it. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines