• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text labels truncated libraries list view

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue in adobe xd where all of the color, character and component labels in the libraries panel are truncated when in list view. I assume that it has something to do with screen resolution, but my resolution is 1920 x 1080. Not uncommon these days. Anyone else have this and know how to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that is the same. Team is working on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a problem with displaying labels properly on windows 10. I've already tried reinstallation of Adobe XD, but with no avail. Anyone got a clue? Maybe it's a problem with Windows?

Bartosz5E91_1-1613639255299.png

{Renamed By MOD}

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share a few more details like:

1. The version of XD.
  2. Is this happening on a specific file or all the files?
  3. Since when you are experiencing this issue?
  4. If it is happening with a specific file, will it be possible for you to share the file with us? If yes, please add the file to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and share the link through DM by clicking on my name.

Note: While sending DM, please add this discussion link in the subject.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. XD 37.0.32.10

2. Yes, it happens with all the files

3. I'm a new user to Adobe XD, so I've checked only two projects which I have. I've downloaded Adobe XD 3 days ago

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please share a sample file with me to test it on my end? You can add the file to a shared location like Google Drive or DropBox and share the link through DM by clicking on my name or you can share it here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I would like to although I do not have a permission to share those files to anyone. Maybe You could share some sample file with me so I could check whether it works or not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I would like to inform you that this a known bug and the team is already working on it. Please join the discussion on this thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/text-labels-truncated-libraries-list-view/td-p/11742715?page...

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, does anyone know how to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

capture.JPG

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. This is a known bug and the team is working on it. I will check the status of the bug and share it with you all.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I still have the same problem with those annoying cutted texts.

Is there some news about this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Thank you for your patience. The issue was fixed in previous versions. Please try again and let us know if you're still experiencing the issue.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue in Adobe XD version 56.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines