• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The color selection tool, it doesn't work

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By applying the colors to my elements, they work perfectly... But the same is not true in the color selection tool, where when activating Gradient colors the frame is entirely white.

ooVictorFranco_0-1624812732423.png

ooVictorFranco_2-1624812732079.png

ooVictorFranco_4-1624812732422.png

ooVictorFranco_6-1624812731867.png

I made a video demonstrating the problem:

I use two monitors to work, one with color output depth at 10 bpc and another and 8 bpc.

ooVictorFranco_8-1624812731879.png

ooVictorFranco_10-1624812731794.png

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Known Issue , Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for video and capture. 

1. Does it happens only with Adobe Xd or with any other applications?

2. Do previous Adobe Xd version can display correct pallete? It seems not only gradient but also solid color shows not correct. I can't see black color for red?

3 Did you calibrate you display color?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ares, thanks for the quick return.

1. No, I can use all other Adobe applications normally, the problem is only with Adobe XD.

2. This happens in previous versions as well... The problem occurs in both solid colors (regardless of the selected tone "red, green, blue, anyone")... And the correct selection does not appear in the box, only the hexadecimal code and in the thumbnail of the selection tool.

3. It's all right with the color calibration of both monitors.

Captura de tela 2021-06-27 152253.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see only 2 reason that can throw such a bug. 

1.XD is corrupted. Please use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation issues
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

2. There is conflict between some OS settings and XD. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I'll try to perform the cleaning of the XD installation and return with the result. As for the Operating System, I don't know what to say about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for trying the suggestion shared by our expert. We've seen a similar issue in past here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-select-color-from-color-swatch-on-10-bit-display-i...

If you still experience the issue after trying cleaning, please share the XD file with us so that we can log a new bug for your issue as well so that our team can investigate.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines