• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transitions not shown in latest update

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, i just installed the new update of XD and when i publish i can't see the transition i did to the artboards. somebody experience the same problem/can help me out? thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Thanks Preran!, finally it worked out when i publish, i was a bug in the preview thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

doesn't seem to work anymore....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to reproduce this issue on my computer. I am checking with the team to see how we can troubleshoot this for you.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are all of your artboards the same size? Would it be possible to zip your files, upload them to a shared location, and share the URL with us over a private message? To share the URL, click my name and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Preran!, finally it worked out when i publish, i was a bug in the preview thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, Preran,

why would the have to be all of a sudden? I used the previous free version and a. choice of transitions (which I do not have in my newly created XD 2018 files) still works if opened in XD 2018

and b. I linked artboards of all kinds of sizes. Would make sense, what website has content with only one fixes size?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say: It was a bug in the preview? How did you find that out? What kind of bug?

I do not have any transitions available in XD 2018 documents, in those I created two years ago I still do. And they do not have artboards with the same size…

?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines