• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to create a prototype link in XD and getting 44:76

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to create a new link getting 44:76 error and not able to create the link. It used work earlier but al of a sudden it is behaving differently. Not able to find the issue. Can some please help with the resolution. 

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble. Please try the suggestions shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/error-44-when-sharing-documents-in-xd/td-p/10635...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had tried but it didn’t work. Its happening with only few XD files not all files. Screenshot 2021-11-15 at 3.31.12 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-11-15 at 3.33.31 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-11-15 at 3.47.47 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kowsik5C6C,

Thanks for sharing the screenshot. Could you please confirm which operating system you're working on?  Have you tried switching to a different network? Please also share the about macOS screenshot with us.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

I'm using macOS. I have not tried switching to different network I will try and keep you posted. 

kowsik5C6C_0-1637040078813.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had tried with another network still facing the same issue. Screenshot 2021-11-16 at 3.02.00 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying the suggestion. Is it possible for you to share the XD file with me over a private message? If yes, please upload the file to a shared location such as Creative cloud or Dropbox or WeTransfer and share the URL with me.

Please also generate logs and upload them to the shared location and then share URL with me.

I will try my best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Sorry I can't share the file in any of the medium. As this is my organisation information and we have security and privacy concerns. I can do a screen sharing session if it helps you to find out the reason.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure, kowsik5C6C. We would request you to please initiate a chat with us using our contact us page so that our support team can do a remote session and help you further.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines