• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download Adobe XD Assets in shared link (even in Development mode)

New Here ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe support team, 

If I will be very honest, Adobe XD hasn't been giving me a pleasant experience due to so many things not going right. Such as incessantly having to repair/download XD over and over again because the app just won't load past the splash screen (displaying only XD logo). The latest issue I'm experiencing with it now is that the option to download assets from the shareable link (even though I set it to development mode) is not showing. The Developer who is to code it is unable to download the assets from the link.

This is not a good experience at all. I remember this option was available some weeks or a few months back but now it's disappeared.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Hi @Adedoyin233649172zla , as I see it from some other conversations, that might due to a network problem. For now as a workaround, pasting screens with the required assets to a new file and sharing that new file as a development link in the settings can resolve the issue. For further help, I suggest you to contact support at https://helpx.adobe.com/support/xd.html Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Adedoyin233649172zla , as I see it from some other conversations, that might due to a network problem. For now as a workaround, pasting screens with the required assets to a new file and sharing that new file as a development link in the settings can resolve the issue. For further help, I suggest you to contact support at https://helpx.adobe.com/support/xd.html Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still having this problem over a year later... are Adobe any closer ro solving this? It's very frustrating to have to keep creating new files and copying and pasting to allow the correct access for the developer when you've already given the access on the original file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2024 Jan 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Is this happening with a specific file or multiple files? Have you tried the suggestions shared in this discussion? 

Thanks

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2024 Feb 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea, Ad*be solved this by removing xd support and buying Figma...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also experiencing this problem. Once i update/create a link, some images disappear. I've tried re-exporting the images into different formats, deleting original and placing new image in, copy & pasting it in, deleting the app and reinstalling. This is happening across different boards. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines