Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download XD files from Document Files

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone.
I noticed that is impossible to donwload XD files from Document Files using any browser. This issue don't happen with other type of files, like AI, ZIP etc.

Find below screenshots for this issue.
ZIP file with download optionZIP file with download option

XD file without download optionXD file without download option

If Adobe is trying to convince us to use the XD's co-edit feature, is doing it wrong.
Without this option we must sync all of our files on a computer, to be able to use any XD file, which is a big mistake.

Regards!

TOPICS
Missing feature , Share or publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Hey Frito, 

You can submit the feeback for this functionality here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests so that our engineering team can look into the request and update the discussion.

This is the best way of communicating with our team for any feature request and ideas.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please try the suggestions shared here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/cannot-download-adobe-xd-files-from-creative-cloud/t...

Let us know if this helps or if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rishabh. Thanks for answer. But it doesn't work in this case.

I will explain: this ID might be used by another people if I get off the team. So, it won't require another Adobe ID to share files via Cloud Documents.
Lets say another team's member needs to reach some file to work with. So, he'll login into "my" ID (remember I'm out now) via browser just to take those files. He can't login into this ID via Cloud Manager on a PC (to sync all the files) because he already uses his own ID.

Therefore, having the download option for XD files via browser would be useful in this case.

Can I report it as a riquered feature? Or will it be ignored?
Look... This feature is already working for other files types, like AI, PSD, ZIP etc. It not seems to be too hard.

Best regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Frito, 

You can submit the feeback for this functionality here: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-xd-feature-requests so that our engineering team can look into the request and update the discussion.

This is the best way of communicating with our team for any feature request and ideas.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines