• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to edit/ paste/ delete text in XD text fields.

Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe XD text fields regulary stop working.

I can't edit / paste / delete text in those inputs fields anymore.

Only closing all Adobe XD windows and restarting the app will fix the problem.

This bug happens every day, multiple times

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Thanks for confirming Alexander. We will need to check this on a remote session,  I'd request you to contact us directly using this link: http://adobe.ly/1PASjLX

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sorry you are having problems with Adobe XD. However, in order to help you, we need some useful information, such as:

• the version of Adobe XD in us;
  • the characteristics of your computer and OS;
  • if this problem also occurs with other XD files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexander,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. In addition to what Italosan asked, please share a few more details like:

1. Do you use two monitors? If yes, I'd recommend disconnected the additional one and test this on the primary screen.
  2. If you have Windows OS, please ensure that the Graphics Card is up to date as per the manufacturer's website.

We're here to help, just need more information.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe XD 29.3.32 on  Windows 10 64bit
My graphics card is a GeForce RTX 2070.
I have 3 monitors connected.

The problem occurs with all kind of XD files and multiple times per day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details, Alexander. Will it be possible for you to test XD with just one monitor? If yes, please test and check how the application works then. Also please ensure that the Graphics card driver is up to date as per the manufacturer's website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm now using XD with a Surface Pro 4 without an external monitor and the issue is still appearing every day multiple times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming Alexander. We will need to check this on a remote session,  I'd request you to contact us directly using this link: http://adobe.ly/1PASjLX

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this problem for months as well with a similar setup. Windows 10, two monitors.

There have been multiple threads about this I believe, but the issue remains. That whole UWP fiasco just keeps on giving šŸ™‚

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am sorry to hear that. Can you contact us directly using the link Rishabh shared earlier? The team will need to investigate this issue to see what is going wrong.

Thanks

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reporting in with the same problem.

Setup:

Adobe XD v. 32.0.22

Windows 10 Pro v. 10.0.18363

Screen setup: laptop + external monitor.

Graphics card and drive: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti v. 441.45

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rafaell,

We apologize for the frustrating experience and thanks for sharing the hardware details. Is it possible for you to share the video of the issue so that we can escalate it to the team? Is it happening with every text box radomly or have you noticed any specific action triggering this behaviour?

We will try our best to investigate on the issue.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having the same problem multiple times a day as well and it really impacts my workflow.

Working on Windows 10 64 bit with external monitor. XD version 31.0.12.23

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble using text functions in XD. Would you mind updating XD to the current version 32.2 and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Teresa,

I would like to follow up on the issue. Could you please confirmn if you're still experiencing the issue or it has been resolved? Please feel free to update the discussion if you need further assistance from us.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here for months and it's getting very annoying...

Running the latest XD (33.1.12.14) on 

Win 10 (v18362.1016) / 3 monitors / NVS510

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same problem for several months aw well. Sad to see people have been complaining from 2020 and its not been solved. My colleagues also struggle with this everyday

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2023 Jun 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Adobe Team,
I'm having the same problem multiple times a day as well and it really impacts my workflow very bad, it makes me stressfull.  I can't edit / paste / delete text in those inputs fields when i tried to text box edit it got all stucks and loading for 3 minuts.  Kindly please help me to get out of this one.

Working on
Windows 10 64 bit/Single laptop/Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
XD Version - 57.0.12

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines