Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to find and update existing public links after renewal in XD

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

My access to adobe xd was removed about one week ago, and today it has been renewed.
After renewal, all published files have been removed, and I cannot update the existing links but only create new ones. On the other hand, I receive notifications about the latest comments on the existing links.

My problem is that I need to update the existing links as there are some comments that I need to keep.
Any suggestion?

Eleni

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eleni5C8B,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble. I would like to know if you are the owner of those links that you would like to update. If yes, please ensure you're logged in with the same Adobe ID which you're using before renewal.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for the quick response,

I am the owner of the prototypes, and also, if the adobe id is my email, it is the same. The only difference I found is that it asked me to select between personal and organizational profiles when I signed in after the renewal. Before, I was on a personal profile.

Is this something that I need to pay attention to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the info. Yes, I would suggest you to check your links in company profile as well if they are not visible in personal profile.

Let me know if you're able to see the file. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, unfortunately, I cannot see any links in my personal or company profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you understand, I am now fully blocked. Something happened with the renewal, and I lost access to my existing links. Is there any way to fix it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for checking both the accounts. This shouldn't be happening, could you please get in touch with us directly using our contact us page and initiate a start with our support team so that they can look into your account.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your message!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2022 Jan 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I noticed that the renewal was made to a new account with the same account id, and that's why I lost my public links. After contacting the adobe support team, they informed me that you could not move public links to a new owner, although I am the same user on a different account

Thank you for help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines