• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to invite anyone on my XD file

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I cant invite anyone to my Adobe XD cloud file, I deleted all Adobe apps including Creative cloud then I install all again - sitiation didnt change!

Adobe XD is not relaible! Also I cant save cloud documents and  XD stopped my work by notifying me that it is try to save!

Not relaible! Such important for me project and could not work!

<Title renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
Product performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Natalya,

does this problem occur with all files? Did you also try a different internet connection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Natalya226766495x1j,

Thank you for reaching and sorry to hear you are unable to use invite feature with in XD. In additon to what our expert has asked, we would also like to know if you've checked your cloud storage. Are you using the XD starter plan?

Please share the screenshot of your About XD info page.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you for your response

I used the same internet connection, I deleted all adobe products and downloaded it again - it didnt help

So, today Adobe XD is working normal and I can save and invite to the cloud document

But, that it didnt work properly during two days when I needed it ... just it looks adobe XD is not realible

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We completely understand your frustration. I am assuming there might be a sync issue. Please let me know if you face the issue in future so that we can collect logs and investigate further.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines