• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to open XD stuck on logo screen on start up since 2 weeks

Explorer ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried for over 2 weeks to get XD to start - but all I get is the start up screen with the logo - and it just stays that way. I have had the head of tech in our company, a real geek, to try and solve this using various admin and command promt related ways to try and solve this. He has given up. The problem remains.

Tried this:
- Uninstall and install many times. Both in safe mode and with restarts.
- Changed graphics drivers several times
- Various command promt related 
- Tried almost every single thing we could find online - none of them worked
- All other programs work just fine with my machine

Please help.

Also where do you get a Adobe ticket to the problem - do they give such support?

MY RIG 
WIN 10 64
Regards 
Jonas 

<Title renamed by moderator>

*** Rig: Win10 Pro. 64 RAM. RTX 2080 Ti. Intel i9 9900k. 4K monitor. Lastest updates. Lastest drivers. ***
TOPICS
Crash on windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for checking. It seems to be an issue with your account. If it's working fine on the admin account, then I assume it to be a permission issue. 

Could you please generate logs and upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done. I sent links from the Dropbox.

i9-9900K, 128G RAM, 8GB RTX 2080 SUPER, Windows 11 pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the log file. I am sharing the logs with the team for investigation and will update you as soon as I hear back from the team.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2022 Dec 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Killian64,

Thank you for your patience. From the logs provided, it looks like there is some issue during the installation of the XD from your normal account. Would you mind doing a clean install using the cleaner tool and installing XD again by following the steps mentioned in the article?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jonas DK@Killian64,

Thank you for being patient. Would you mind confirming if you're still experiencing the issue on the current version of XD 55.2? 

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the help. I had to completely reinstall Windows 11 due to a corrupt user profile. XD and Windows are now working fine.

i9-9900K, 128G RAM, 8GB RTX 2080 SUPER, Windows 11 pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awesome. Thank you for the confirmation. Glad to hear the issue is resolved. Please feel free to reach out for any assistance in the future.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines