Unable to open XD stuck on logo screen on start up since 2 weeks

Explorer ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried for over 2 weeks to get XD to start - but all I get is the start up screen with the logo - and it just stays that way. I have had the head of tech in our company, a real geek, to try and solve this using various admin and command promt related ways to try and solve this. He has given up. The problem remains.

Tried this:
- Uninstall and install many times. Both in safe mode and with restarts.
- Changed graphics drivers several times
- Various command promt related 
- Tried almost every single thing we could find online - none of them worked
- All other programs work just fine with my machine

Please help.

Also where do you get a Adobe ticket to the problem - do they give such support?

MY RIG 
WIN 10 64
Regards 
Jonas 

<Title renamed by moderator>

*** Rig: Win10 Pro. 64 RAM. RTX 2080 Ti. Intel i9 9900k. 4K monitor. Lastest updates. Lastest drivers. ***
TOPICS
Crash on windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022
Thank you for sharing the log file, @Jonas DK. I have logged a bug for the issue so that our engineering team can investigate the issue. I will update you as soon as I hear any updates from the team. Thanks, Harshika

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jonas DK, if you also tried the methods as instructed here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd-discussions/adobe-xd-won-t-start-on-new-machine-windows-10/m... , you can contact support here: https://helpx.adobe.com/support/xd.html Let's see maybe meanwhile some other expert suggests something. Hope this helps!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jonas DK,

We are sorry to hear you're experiencing issues while launching XD. In addition to what our expert has suggested, we would love to investigate the issue. The issue was fixed with XD 50 release. If you continue to experience the issue,  please generate logs and crash dumps and upload them to a shared location such as CC or Dropbox and share the URL with me over a private message so that we can investigate the issue.

We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are the log files:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/amkloajy5brcmkc/AABvDIJ5mbul4sT7RmsPGguQa?dl=0

I cant seem to find a place where i can get a ticket on the issue. You know where? 🙂

*** Rig: Win10 Pro. 64 RAM. RTX 2080 Ti. Intel i9 9900k. 4K monitor. Lastest updates. Lastest drivers. ***

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jonas, as Harshika mentioned, all you need to do is sending the link of the logs to her, so this must be the required action on your side, you don't need to do anything else, I'm sure when she can, she'll also tell you that. You might want to also message her with that link of the logs. Have a great day!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing the log file, @Jonas DK. I have logged a bug for the issue so that our engineering team can investigate the issue.

I will update you as soon as I hear any updates from the team.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks 😄

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Jonas DK,

Thank you for being patient. The team is still investigating the issue and wanted to connect with you. Could you please share your phone number, location, and the best time to contact you with me over a private message so that we can help you further?

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines