• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to scroll Prototypes all the way to bottom of mockup before moving to next page.

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BUG feedback - My client says that when they scroll down the prototype that it takes them to the next page before they've reached the bottom of the mockup. Not seeing it on my end on Android phone on Chrome, or Firefox desktop browser, but thought I'd let the team know.

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear you are facing trouble using Adobe XD.Basically to scroll to bottom of the page, the element should be positioned far below the viewport. To Investigate your Issue and to understand the behaviour of your workflow,we would like to know a few more details like-

1. The version of XD, Creative cloud
  2. The version of Win OS build which you are using.
  3. Is it possible to share video of your Issue, so that we understand the workflow and try to reproduce your Issue from our end.

Please let us know if you need more assistance on this. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Chethan G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines