• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see & scroll Component States in Adobe XD.

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

On my screen the component states subsections shows five states and the six is half shown. 

I tried for a complex component to make more than six states. I can create more than six states but I then cannot access the next states.

Selecting the six state doesn't show the seventh and there is no scrolling to select the further once. 

Thanks for help 

Patrizia

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Hi Patrizia,

Thank you so much for the information and observation. The Team has logged a bug for the same and is working on it to fix the issue. You may see the improvements in the future releases of XD.

We're sorry for the incovenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patrizia,

We are sorry to hear you are facing trouble using component states in Adobe XD. We would like to know a few more details like-

• What is the OS & XD version of your machine?
  • Could you please share a sshort video of the workflow so that we can check at our end?

On windows, i am able to created more than 6 components states and able to scroll without any issue. Please share the above information asked. We will try our best to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika

Thanks a lot for the quick reply. I work on Mac Book Pro 12,1 and I have macOS 10.14.6 installed

Here is the requested Video.

Regards

Patrizia 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patrizia,

Thank you so much for the information and observation. The Team has logged a bug for the same and is working on it to fix the issue. You may see the improvements in the future releases of XD.

We're sorry for the incovenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Component state scrolling is unusable when you have more than 6.

Please fix this issue and maybe stop making scrollbars so small. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We understand your frustration. The team is already aware of the issue & is working on it to fix. You may see the improvements in the future releases of XD. 

I am merging this post with this thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-xd/unable-to-see-amp-scroll-component-states-in-adobe-xd/td-p/1...

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar issue, I cannot scroll the component states because the scroll bar for it is hidden behind the scrollbar for the entire properties pane. I can't even scroll down on the pane and then click the small component state scrollbar, because it just causes the main one to come back up. This means I cannot properly view or edit my component states.

I'm using Windows 10, 64 bit

XD version 44.1.12

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have this problem on Windows 10 with Adobe XD version 50.0.12.14. The scroll bar for component states is behind sccroll bar for object properties panel. Can this get fixed (3 years later)!

Nick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines