Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to sync /load and open XD file - Error code 198 and 3635

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I have no issues to install both CC and XD desktop on my MacAir, also able to sign-in on the CC desktop.

Somehoe both of the applications are showing 'Unable to sync /load', with error codes: 198 and 3635.

unable to load.pngerror code 3635.pngScreen Shot 2022-11-10 at 12.01.23 PM.png

And I've tried reinstall, uninstall(with the CC ininstaller) them, and check my Mac processor has meet the minimum requirement for installing them.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/creative-cloud-desktop-app-system-requirements.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/system-requirements.htmlScreen Shot 2022-11-10 at 11.55.46 AM.png

But it just does not work! I'm frustrating... Any suggestions or can I use XD OFF-LINE??!

Thank you for helping!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Adobe customer sevice said this is a technical issue, after an agent remote to my Mac deleted all Adobe files and reinstall them again, now the CC can sync aldo I can creat a XD file. YOU NEED TO WAIT while conecting to an agent and while the remote process. You might do it youself by delete all Adobe file in libarary/chache, then see this instrcution: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset the cc desktop app: make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

and yes, you can use your adobe apps while offline (for up to 30 days with a monthly pay subscription and 100 days for an annual pay).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried, but doesn't help 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @jade.c.tw,

Thanks for trying the steps suggested by our expert. Would you mind also trying the steps suggested in this article and letting us know if that helps?

For error 3635, please try the steps suggested in this article.

Let us know if that helps. We will try our best to help

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried reinstall, uninstall(with the CC ininstaller) them, and check my Mac processor has meet the minimum requirement for installing them. still not working, and Adobe online customer service just trandfer me from on to another, I have to expalined my problem many times.... terrible!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe customer sevice said this is a technical issue, after an agent remote to my Mac deleted all Adobe files and reinstall them again, now the CC can sync aldo I can creat a XD file. YOU NEED TO WAIT while conecting to an agent and while the remote process. You might do it youself by delete all Adobe file in libarary/chache, then see this instrcution: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines