Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to update prototype link in XD

Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I sudeenly encounter this issue with my XD. Not showing any error message, just the Update Link button is always disabled even though I've updated my prototypes. The Create New Link option is also gone from the dropdown menu. I've tried to uninstalled and reinstalled but still doesn't work. Please help me solve this issue as this has seriously affected my work.

XD version: 43.0.12.14

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 1.10.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-09-15 at 1.10.44 PM.png

I also have a suggestion for the workflow around the share module. Please check the screenshot. The name of the prototype link doesn't match to the one XD created for me. The scenario is that when I was creating a sharable link for the prototype, it was designated to be called as Flow1, but on the local side, I had given it a more meaningful name. I know Flow1 is just a default name XD gave but hey there are already two Flow1s in the dropdown menu. The point is, I already give the prototype a name which is more meaningful to me and helping me organize all my prototypes, and each time when I create a prototype link, I need to take extra cautiousness to change the default name. The screenshot is an example that I forgot to change. It's really tedious and error-prone. Is it possible that when creating a prototype link, just take the name that users already set instead of using dummy names?

TOPICS
Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about the trouble and for the delay in response. Could you confirm if it is still happening on the latest version of XD which is 44.0? 

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines