• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use Creative Cloud libraries in Adobe XD

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

libraries are not initialized only in adobe xd. They work great in photoshop. How can I fix this?

{Renamed By MOD}

TOPICS
Crash on windows , Design , Download install and licensing , How to , Open and save docs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From what I understand, you are not facing any issues with library initialization in Photoshop, it is just XD where you see this error message pop up.

Can you try the solutions in this doc https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-libraries-panel-doesn-t-load-in-desktop-pro... and let us know if it helped?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried all of this solutions. Nothing helped

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue here. Do we have a solution for this yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I am assuming you have already tried the steps shared in the above help article and the issue is only with XD and libraries are working fine in other applications? If yes, could you please try one more thing, please sign out from the Adobe XD app and the Creative Cloud Desktop app and then end all Adobe related process from the task manager or activity monitor and then sign in on Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app and launch Adobe XD from there and check if it works after that or not.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue for me, but this is happening on one of my two installed computers. Fine on my Macbook, but not able to connect in ONE Windows laptop. Tested on multiple PCS, it only happens on this one. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, and I've followed all of the steps to restarting, reinstalling, running the cleaner utility, no change. BTW, libraries are showing just fine when I use CC Online; only issue is connecting to the in XD.

Thanks!

-a

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! same issue in the future... here 2022! XD is a joke...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem here (Adobe Xd) . All solution steps fail.
→ It needs to be solved urgently ... please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines