• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Understanding XD

Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to get my arms around this program.  I understand the design elements, what I can't quite figure out is how can I get my design to a usable web site.

I use adobe muse to build sites, would like to do all design work in xd then import into adobe muse, Is this possible or am I missing something?

Thx,

John

John Gaudette

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Hi, JohnWGaudette-

We don't have a direct link between XD and Muse right now, though you can certainly upvote the suggestion here: Export to Muse CC – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

I've also written a couple of responses to similar questions that you might find interesting.

Whats the difference between Adobe XD and Adobe Muse

export files

XD UI Design Complete - Next?

Let us know if you have additional questions! We're here to help.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2016 Nov 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, JohnWGaudette-

We don't have a direct link between XD and Muse right now, though you can certainly upvote the suggestion here: Export to Muse CC – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs

I've also written a couple of responses to similar questions that you might find interesting.

Whats the difference between Adobe XD and Adobe Muse

export files

XD UI Design Complete - Next?

Let us know if you have additional questions! We're here to help.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone

Yes - integration between XD and Muse would be fundamental - please can you progress this as soon as.

I've just designed a great front end for iPhone 6 upwards and now find I have to replicate for my website, integration please.

Regards Adrian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey, Adrian-

Definitely upvote the story referenced at the top of this thread! It's important for us to get the upvotes, as it's a way for us to aggregate the interest.

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines