Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unreadable XD links

New Here ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I'm french so sorry for the english spelling. I hpoe you understand me and my problem with Adobe XD Links.
I create links so that my clients can see the presentation of the model. On my side, they work but not on theirs. Impossible for them to read the link. They can open it but cannot scroll. I have the impression that the links are active just at the moment of their creation. Is there an expiration date for Adobe XD links?
(my clients don't have the Adobe suite). Can you explain to me why these links no longer work?
thank you so much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When was created that link? which version pf XD you use for creating that link?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This one (Adobe Creative cloud) and my updates are ok in my Adobe Creative Cloud's Interface.

Capture d’écran (120).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines