• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Weird that nobody else heard that Adobe is acquiring Figma...

Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Discuss. lol

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was clear something is going on behind the scenes - Adobe Xd updates slowed down a lot. I was thinking they are going to change to the update model of other software, one big release per year, but turns out there were other plans in place 🙂 We can now see why the team wasn't that worried of all the "I'm moving to Figma" posts.

Don't know if we'll see Figma integrate into the Adobe ecosystem soon, I'm not a huge fan of how Creative Cloud works and how libraries perform right now. Hopefully we'll only see improvements, and not move the Xd bugs to Figma too 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's pointless to discuss until we have more information. This will likely take a year or more to manifest. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines