Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What are best practices for creating data charts

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi fam!
I'm comming from Figma and now I'm using XD for my new role as a UX/UI Developer and I'd like to know what's the most efficent way to create a interactive data chart/table simliar to the charts like in Excel or Google Sheets. The data charts we work with many component state intractions and embeded-menus. My projects deal with analytics for publishers.

TOPICS
Design , How to , Prototyping

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Orlando25605640ei42,

Thank you for reaching out. I'd share some tutorials that may help you achieve desired results.

You may also use Google Sheet plugins- Google Sheets Plugin for Adobe XD – Design with Data 

I hope this helps. Happy Designing!

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Atul.

I tried all your reccomendations but none of them cover what I'm looking to learn. Do you know where I could possibly hire a XD Mentor? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly are you looking to achieve with your work? Are you creating the reference UI and UX that the development team will build? Or are you looking to visually design and create a working chart that can be directly used on a website?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris. We only create the reference. Now, that representation needs to be accurate, realistic, easy to interpret, and build. my team buildds prototypes, that's all we do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great! So often people want XD to export working code.

My only advice is to build from the deepest level and build upward. I would also suggest playing around with how XD builds and uses components.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you know if it's possible to hire an Adobe XD professional to help mentor me and my team?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines