• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is preview (within Adobe XD mobile app) showing different shades

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2022 Nov 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My artboard has a lighter shade of purple and oraange as the fill but when I look at the preview those colors become darker. This happens when I look at the preview on my desktop 9 (Windows) and my iPad (7th gen). I haven't tried other devices from those ones. The picture on the left is the color I want and have and the one on the right is the preview of the prototype. Please how can I fix/get rid of this.

I have version Adobe XD version 55.2.12. 1.png2.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add a fill to the artboard. When you don't have a fill on the actual artboard, it shows with a black background when previewing. At the same time, while in design mode, the background is light gray (the default in Xd). Your gradient is likely transparent, so when you open it up on the prototype it shows some of the black background behind it, making it look darker.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fill to the artboard "user_profile" is the current color that's being displayed, right (so the purple and orange color) ? When I click on the artboard in my layers panel, the fill that's displayed is the orange and purple gradient. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @NitaC, could you please check if the fill of the artboard, the gradient has 100% opacity by clicking the fill on the right side panel under "Appearance"? That's the only issue that I can think of. Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @NitaC,

Hope you're doing well!

We would like to follow up on your issue. Are you able to resolve the issue by following our cool expert advice? Please feel free to reach out to us in the future for any query related to XD.

We would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines