• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wrong font characters rendering

Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted this inside the bugs forum for adobe xd in uservoice.com but didn't get any answer.

I'm trying to use quotations marks on XD and I went with Georgia font. But it renders the quotations wrong. I tried other fonts (Century, Times New Roman etc) and they all render the wrong font when I try the quotation mark. Regular characters works, but I didn't try it all.

You can see better on the screen shots.

georgia-xd.jpg

georgia-photoshop.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Hi VitorCordeiro,

Thanks for using Adobe XD and sharing your feedback. As you have mentioned that Georgia font is not rendered properly in Adobe XD. It looks like a similar issue has been reported here: - Wrong font characters rendering – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs.​

Please vote for this feature and share more information in comments.

In case you need further assistance, please feel free to update this discussion. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi VitorCordeiro,

Thanks for using Adobe XD and sharing your feedback. As you have mentioned that Georgia font is not rendered properly in Adobe XD. It looks like a similar issue has been reported here: - Wrong font characters rendering – Adobe XD Feedback : Feature Requests & Bugs.​

Please vote for this feature and share more information in comments.

In case you need further assistance, please feel free to update this discussion. 

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would you give the solution to this problem on closed forum so people can't see it? Aren't you supose to give the solution to everyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bran,

We're so sorry for the trouble. The bug section was accessible earlier, however, it's not available publicly now, so we apologize for that. Would you mind sharing more details of what exactly is happening at your end? We'll try our best to help you with it.

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still happening. Even with Adobe Typekit fonts. Quiche Sans doesn't render all punctuation corrently. Especially the quotation marks. In my image Adobe XD incorrectly rendering the open quote with Quiche Sans is on the left, the correct rendering in Illustrator is on the right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been almost three years and I still got the bug right now. I also can't access the forum link it was posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines